Monday, July 23, 2018

Cortana Is Not Working. How To Fix Cortana. 100% Working Method

**If you want to fix it quickly start watching from 3.23 minute.
Cortana is not working windows 10 | why is Cortana not working | my Cortana is not working | Learn With WOW24!
After updating windows 10 My Cortana was not working. I have fixed it in a few minutes. I have searched on online and not getting any real solution for it and there is no 100% real working method in online.
That’s why I have made this solution for Windows 10 users. You can easily fix your Cortana problem following my video tutorials.
The first thing you have to troubleshoot Windows update and if still, your Cortana is not working,
then you have to Open task manager and end the task Cortana. To open task manager press CTRL + ALT + Delete, select task manager from the window you see and end the Cortana.
There will two tasks for Cortana. End this.Check your Cortana. Yes, it’s working now.



If your Cortana is not working yet you can put your problem in this video’s comment section. I will touch you and help you to fix your Cortana problem.  If you found my video helpful then don’t forget to share this with your friend, family.


No comments:

Post a Comment